Our clinic has been operating normally since March 30

Our history

Our history started over 60 years ago when on the 6th of October, 1949 Medical Unit affiliated to Trust «Mosgazoprovodstroy» was founded. It functions included care and treatment of the personnel engaged in the construction of main pipelines, arranging for and conducting health promoting, sanitary, and antiepidemic activities, as well as first aids services for the employees engaged in the construction of gas pipework from Yamburg, Nadym, and Urengoy to Bukhara and Belgorod. In 2008, Federal State Institution Medical Unit “Centromed” was affiliated to the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation. Since 2016, Centromed Clinic has been a branch of FSI «SID & GP».